WHAT IS AN EYEBROW TRANSPLANT?
As well as hair loss eyebrow hair loss is also a common problem. A natural eyebrow hair transplant is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure aiming to increase the density of eyebrows suffering from thinness or complete hair loss in that area. The follicles are removed from the donor area (the back of the scalp) to replace the missing eyebrow follicles in a manner that fits the shape of the face.
As the techniques and the operation are conducted, eyebrow transplantation is almost identical to hair transplantation. However, eyebrow transplantation operations may get influenced by fashion. The transplant can be performed not because the patient has thin eyebrows but because they want thicker eyebrows due to the influence of current trends.
EYEBROW TRANSPLANT TECHNIQUES
There are two main hair transplant techniques: DHI and FUE Techniques (Follicular Unit Extraction). The latest technology for natural eyebrow transplant surgery is DHI Technique. DHI uses Choi Pens for the transplant, which can effectively provide the required density and direction for the brow area.
The individual hair follicles picked out from the donor area should have a certain tissue and direction that fits with the eyebrows. Moreover, each graft must contain only one hair.
Eyebrow transplant works for both women and men and is best suited for:
- Those who are over 18 years old.
- Those who suffer from thin and falling eyebrows.
- Those who suffer from complete eyebrow loss.
- Cosmetic purposes such as adjusting eyebrow shape or increasing density.
There are some instructions that a candidate must follow to avoid side effects and have good results. These are as follows:
- Refrain from having any sort of blood thinners, such as green tea or multivitamins, for they contain vitamins A and E.
- Refrain from smoking for a month, as it reduces the blood oxygen required for a healthy follicle growth process.
- Refrain from having stimulants for at least two weeks before the procedure.
- Keep a balanced diet to avoid complications during the procedure.
- Refrain from using any medication that has blood thinning properties.
The doctor instructs the patient to protect the transplanted hair and have the desired hair growth in the area. These instructions are as follows:
- Do not wash the procedure area for 72 hours.
- Refrain from smoking for at least two months to maintain the oxygen rate in the blood, which is necessary for the growth of transplanted follicles.
- Refrain from excessive exposure to sunlight, heat, and high humidity for a month, and wear a medical cap outside.
- Do not bend your head forward; keep it high and in a parallel line for at least three days.
- Take the necessary medications and painkillers prescribed by your doctor.
STAGES OF EYEBROW TRANSPLANT
A natural eyebrow transplant is conducted in four simple steps that can be summarized as follows:
- Clinical examination: The doctor first examines the eyebrows area to determine the number of follicles needed for transplantation. Depending on the person’s condition, it usually ranges from 50 to 350 follicles. The doctor will then examine the donor hair to determine the type of follicles that will be transplanted.
- Necessary tests: Some tests, like skin and blood tests, are mandatory before the transplantation to identify blood sugar levels and see if something alters the eyebrows transplantation process.
- Picking out the follicles: Part of the donor area is shaved to make picking more accessible. The follicles whose bulb contains only one hair are selected using a micromotor.
- Eyebrow transplantation: The doctor uses Choi Pens to implant the follicles simultaneously when the channels are opened, with one click. The follicles are planted at a certain depth and angle that suits the natural shape of the natural brows and provide high intensity. The essential point of a natural eyebrow transplant is that the expert must examine the direction in which the hair grows and conduct the transplant accordingly.
An eyebrow transplantation can give excellent results and may be a permanent solution to eyebrow hair loss or hair thinning.
Keep in mind that an eyebrow hair transplant can look as natural as your hair if done by experts and with the latest technology. When choosing a doctor or clinic, ensuring that the clinic is qualified and the doctor is an expert is essential.
You can contact the Turkeyana Clinic for detailed information and a free consultation if you are looking for an eyebrow transplant.
How much is an eyebrow transplant?
The cost of an eyebrow transplant can vary depending on several factors, including the location of the clinic, the experience of the surgeon, and the number of hair follicles that need to be transplanted. In general, an eyebrow transplant can cost anywhere from $1,000 to $5,000 or more.
What is an eyebrow transplant?
An eyebrow transplant is a cosmetic procedure that involves transplanting hair follicles from one area of the body, typically the back of the scalp, to the eyebrow area to create fuller, thicker eyebrows.
How much is eyebrow transplant surgery?
The cost of eyebrow transplant surgery can vary depending on several factors, including the location of the clinic, the experience of the surgeon, and the number of hair follicles that need to be transplanted. In general, eyebrow transplant surgery can cost anywhere from $3,000 to $10,000 or more.
Are eyebrow transplants permanent?
Yes, eyebrow transplants can produce permanent results. The transplanted hair follicles are taken from the patient’s own scalp, which means they are not rejected by the body, and they can continue to grow naturally in their new location.
Can eyebrows be transplanted?
Yes, eyebrows can be transplanted using hair follicles taken from the patient’s own scalp. This can be an effective way to restore or enhance the appearance of thin or patchy eyebrows.
How does an eyebrow transplant work?
An eyebrow transplant typically involves harvesting hair follicles from the back of the scalp using a specialized tool and then transplanting them into the eyebrow area using small incisions or needles. The transplanted hair follicles are carefully placed to create a natural-looking eyebrow shape and density.
Do eyebrow transplants keep growing?
Yes, eyebrow transplants can continue to grow and require regular trimming and grooming to maintain the desired shape and length. However, the rate of hair growth may vary depending on the individual and other factors such as age, genetics, and medical conditions.
BLOG & NEWS