WHAT IS THE MESOTHERAPY TREATMENT?
Mesotherapy is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure. It involves injecting a mixture of vitamins, enzymes, hormones, and plant extracts into the skin’s middle layer, known as the mesoderm.
The primary goal of Mesotherapy is to
- Promote skin rejuvenation.
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Treat hair loss.
- Assist in localized fat reduction.
The specific cocktail of substances injected may vary depending on the patient’s needs and the desired outcome.
It is important to note that Mesotherapy is not a permanent solution and requires multiple sessions for optimal results. Results can vary depending on the individual and the specific treatment being administered. All cosmetic procedures have potential risks and side effects. Therefore, to avoid the side effects of Mesotherapy, it is crucial to consult a qualified practitioner before undergoing Mesotherapy.
WHAT CAN MESOTHERAPY TREAT?
Mesotherapy is a versatile treatment that can address various cosmetic and medical concerns. Some of the most treatments are as follows:
- Skin rejuvenation: Mesotherapy for the skin can improve the skin’s overall appearance, tone, and texture by stimulating collagen and elastin production. That can result in glowing skin, a more youthful, radiant face, and reduced fine lines and wrinkles.
- Cellulite reduction: The injections help break down fat cells and improve circulation. That reduces the appearance of cellulite and smoothes the skin’s surface boosting healthy skin.
- Localized fat reduction: Mesotherapy can be used to target the piled-up stubborn fat that is resistant to diet and exercise. Therefore Mesotherapy helps in weight loss, as it targets stubborn fat like love handles, double chin, and abdominal fat.
Hair loss: The treatment can be applied to the scalp to stimulate hair growth and improve the health of hair follicles. Ultimately that may help address hair loss or thinning hair.
Scar and stretch mark improvement: Mesotherapy for skin can help improve scars and stretch marks. It does this by promoting collagen production and improving skin flexibility.
Facial contouring: Some practitioners use mesotherapy series of injections to provide a more contoured facial appearance, particularly the jawline and cheeks.
The benefits of Mesotherapy have shown promising results in treating these concerns. However, consulting with a qualified practitioner is essential to determine if it is the proper treatment for you. The effectiveness of Mesotherapy can vary depending on individual factors, and multiple sessions are typically required to achieve the desired results.
STAGES OF MESOTHERAPY TREATMENT
The mesotherapy treatment involves the following steps:
- Consultation: A qualified practitioner assesses the patient’s needs, medical history, and desired outcomes. They may also perform a skin analysis to determine the most appropriate mixture of substances for the specific treatment. Whether hyaluronic acid or vitamins and minerals.
- Preparation: The treatment area is cleaned and disinfected. Then the doctor may apply a numbing cream to minimize the discomfort of the tiny injections during the procedure.
- Injection: The practitioner injects the customized cocktail of ingredients into the mesoderm using a fine needle or specialized mesotherapy device. The injections of vitamins are typically administered at multiple points, targeting the specific areas that require treatment.
Post-treatment care: After the procedure, the practitioner may provide instructions for aftercare. These instructions can include avoiding exposure to the sun, not applying makeup for a few hours, and keeping the area clean.
Mesotherapy treatments usually require multiple sessions. The number and frequency depend on the patient and the specific concern being addressed. While some people may notice improvements after just one session, it generally takes several treatments to achieve optimal results. It is essential to consult with a qualified practitioner to understand Mesotherapy’s potential benefits, risks, and side effects.
What is mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a cosmetic medical treatment that involves injecting small amounts of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other substances into the skin or scalp to improve the appearance of the skin or stimulate hair growth.
Does mesotherapy work?
The effectiveness of mesotherapy varies depending on the individual’s specific case and the area being treated. Some studies have shown positive results in improving skin texture, reducing cellulite, and promoting hair growth, but more research is needed to fully determine its effectiveness.
Is mesotherapy safe?
Mesotherapy can have risks and potential complications, such as infection, bruising, and scarring. It is important to choose a qualified and experienced provider and discuss potential risks and benefits before undergoing treatment.
What is mesotherapy for hair?
Mesotherapy for hair is a treatment that involves injecting vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients into the scalp to stimulate hair growth and improve the health of hair follicles.
Who can perform mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy should be performed by a licensed healthcare professional with training and experience in the procedure. This can include physicians, nurse practitioners, or physician assistants.
Can estheticians perform mesotherapy?
In most cases, estheticians are not legally authorized to perform mesotherapy, as it involves the injection of substances into the skin or scalp. It is important to choose a qualified and licensed healthcare professional to perform this procedure.
How to inject mesotherapy for hair?
Mesotherapy for hair is typically performed by injecting small amounts of nutrients into the scalp using a special syringe and needle. The injection sites are carefully selected based on the individual’s specific case and the area being treated.
Is mesotherapy for face effective?
The effectiveness of mesotherapy for the face varies depending on the individual’s specific case and the area being treated. Some studies have shown positive results in improving skin texture and reducing fine lines and wrinkles, but more research is needed to fully determine its effectiveness.
When to wash face after mesotherapy?
It is recommended to wait at least 24 hours before washing the face after mesotherapy to allow the skin to heal. Use a gentle cleanser and avoid using hot water or rubbing the skin too vigorously.
BLOG & NEWS