Plastic Surgeries Turkey
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PLASTIC SURGERIES
Plastic surgery is a specialized branch of medicine. It focuses on repairing, reconstructing, or altering the human body for functional or aesthetic reasons. Plastic Surgery types can be divided into two main categories:
- Reconstructive surgery: Reconstructive surgery aims to restore the function and appearance of some parts of the body. It is typically performed in areas affected by injury, disease, birth defects, or congenital disabilities. Examples of reconstructive procedures include cleft lip and palate repair, breast reconstruction after mastectomy, and scar revision.
- Cosmetic (or aesthetic) surgery: Cosmetic surgery is performed to enhance a person’s appearance and achieve a more desirable look. This type of surgery is typically elective and not medically necessary. Examples of cosmetic procedures include facelifts, rhinoplasty (nose job), liposuction, ear surgeries, and breast augmentation.
Board-certified plastic surgeons are highly trained medical professionals. They undergo extensive education and training in surgical techniques, patient safety, and the principles of aesthetics. Plastic surgery aims to improve patients’ quality of life by addressing physical concerns or enhancing their appearance. It ensures the best possible outcomes with minimal risks and complications.
MOST COMMON PLASTIC SURGERIES
The most common plastic surgeries can vary by region and trends, but some of the consistently popular procedures include:
- Breast augmentation: It is also known as augmentation mammoplasty. Breast augmentation surgery includes using breast implants such as silicone or saline implants or fat transfer. It is mainly performed to increase breast size or restore breast volume lost due to pregnancy, weight loss, or aging.
- Liposuction: It is a procedure that removes excess fat. Liposuction performs on specific body areas, such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, or arms, to improve body contour and proportion.
- Rhinoplasty: Commonly known as a nose job, rhinoplasty reshapes the nose to improve its appearance, correct breathing issues, or repair injuries.
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty): It is a procedure that removes excess skin from the abdominal region. It also tightens the underlying muscles to create a smoother, firmer abdomen.
- Facelift (rhytidectomy): A surgical procedure that lifts and tightens the skin and underlying tissues. The surgery is usually performed on the face and neck to counteract the effects of aging, gravity, and sun exposure.
These are just a few examples of the many plastic surgery procedures available. It is essential to consult with a qualified plastic surgeon. Determine which procedure may be a good idea for your individual needs and goals.
What is plastic surgery in Turkey?
Plastic surgery in Turkey is a medical specialty that involves reconstructing or repairing the body’s structures and tissues to improve function or appearance. Standard plastic surgery procedures in Turkey include breast augmentation, tummy tucks, rhinoplasty, liposuction, and facelifts.
Why is it called plastic surgery in Turkey?
The term “plastic” in plastic surgery comes from the Greek word “plastikos,” which means to mold or shape. In this context, plastic surgery refers to the surgical reshaping or reconstruction of body parts.
How much does plastic surgery cost in Turkey?
The cost of plastic surgery in Turkey can vary depending on several factors, such as the location, hospital, or clinic, the surgeon’s experience, and the extent of the procedure. On average, plastic surgery procedures in Turkey can range from a few hundred to several thousand dollars.
How does plastic surgery work in Turkey?
Plastic surgery in Turkey typically involves a consultation with a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon, the surgical procedure, and a recovery period. The specifics of the procedure and recovery can vary depending on the type of surgery being performed.
Is botox plastic surgery in Turkey?
Botox is a cosmetic procedure involving injecting botulinum toxin to reduce or eliminate facial wrinkles temporarily. Botox is not considered plastic surgery in Turkey, as it does not involve the surgical reconstruction or repair of body parts.
When plastic surgery goes wrong in Turkey?
As with any medical procedure, there are potential risks and complications associated with plastic surgery in Turkey. Patients may experience pain, infection, scarring, or other complications if a plastic surgery procedure goes wrong. It is essential to carefully research and choose a qualified, experienced plastic surgeon to minimize these risks.
BLOG & NEWS